QuickPal Pallet Delivery System
- The QuickPal Pallet Delivery System picks up the top pallet from a stack and delivers it to the Load Palletizing Device.
- The Pallet Dispensing Robot utilizes an overhead power transfer device traveling on a floor-supported track.
- QuickPal may be operated manually or integrated into an automatic system. A control console is provided for safety functions, manual operation and selection of automatic modes.
|Cycle Rate (Automatic System only):
||150 loads per hour
||60 FPM (18 MPM)
|Pallet Sizes Accommodated:
||Width: 40"–60" (1016mm–1524mm)
|Load Rating (Maximum Pallet Weight):
||62 lb (28 kg)
||Touch Screen Interface
||Determined by the number of pallet lines
- Touch Screen controls included for manual operation
- Automatic slowdown and overtravel stops at each end of the system inhibits device from exceeding travel limits
- Precision rack and pinion drive system
- Bi-Lingual Operator Interface available (English and Spanish)