Folding Carton Solutions
- Maximize throughput with material handling systems from ACS
- The addition of an Automated Conveyor Systems automatic feed and take-off system to your printing press enables machine operators to do what they do best:
- PRINT BOARD.
- Our conveyors are typically installed so the rollers are flush with floor height, enabling the use of standard pallets jacks for delivery to the conveyor system.
- The conveyor systems are also designed to be compatible with Stratis and similar plastic pallets.
- Shown on these pages are our standard solutions, but Automated Conveyor Systems can expertly customize the designs to suit precisely your layout and needs.
The Infeed/Delivery System includes—
- Two zones to stage loads prior to the feeder. Creates a buffer for the pallet delivery.
- Full Automatic Pallet Exchange: Full stacks go in, empty pallets come out at the push of a button.
- Future retrofit possible to Mid-Level system (not shown) with pallet stacking on infeed and de-stacking on delivery end.
Fully Automated System
The Infeed System includes—
- Six zones to stage loads prior to the Press Feeder. Creates a buffer for the pallet delivery operators.
- Fully Automatic Pallet Exchange: Full stacks go in and empty pallets come out.
- Automatically stacks empty pallets.
The Delivery System includes—
- Six zones to stage loads after the Press. Creates a buffer for operators of fork trucks.
- Fully automatic stack pallet delivery. Empty pallets are delivered to the stacker.
- Automatic empty pallet de-stacking.
All ACS custom solutions are based on our proven components. Any of the following devices may be utilized in sheet-fed offset press-compatible conveyor systems.
Option 1: Stedi Stak Conveyor
- The Stedi Stak Conveyor utilizes the latest material technology for smooth conveyance:
- Solid plastic chain construction offers a low-noise, energy-efficient solution
- Transitions are minimized as chain has a tight turnaround ability
- Plastic chain is a tough and durable material
- Chain is easily repaired or replaced without removing conveyor sections
- High stacks can be conveyed safely with no relative movement in the stack
Option 2: Powered Accumulating Roller Conveyor
- Single motor drives up to 55' (16.75m) of conveyor.
- Available widths ranging from 48" (1219mm) to 96" (2438mm). Can be used in combination for extra-wide loads.
- Accumulation and separation system maximizes conveyor usage
- Lift out rollers offer easy maintenance
- Proven technology
- Conveyor speeds from 20 fpm (6.1 mpm) to 60 fpm (18.3 mpm)
Option 3: High Strength Chain Conveyor
- Two strands of high strength chain
- Conveyor runs at 20 fpm (6.1 mpm) for smooth stack transfer
- Chains are custom spaced to suit pallet voids